Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login

Application to Set Aside Judgment

For Criminal Cases

Once you have complied with all of the terms and conditions of your case and it has been closed, you may fill out and submit an Application to Set Aside Judgment Form. Once filled out completely, when filing a criminal motion, you must submit it to the court and provide the Prosecutor’s office with a copy.

Additional information regarding a "Set Aside Judgement" in Arizona.

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749
Air Quality
RSS Feeds JoinFollowWatch