· On February 20, 2011 Goodyear firefighters and volunteers ran with children during the Kids Fun Run.
· During the month of March, Goodyear firefighters volunteered their time to collect money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
· On March 3, 2011, Goodyear firefighters participated, provided Emergency Medical Staffing, and gave a donation to St. Joseph the Worker for their Charity Hike for Homelessness.
· On March 6, 2011 United Goodyear Firefighter Charities held their "1st Alarm" 4005 Charity Golf Tournament which raised money for donations to charities.
· On April 12, 2011, United Goodyear Firefighter Charities assisted the Helping Homeless Program by purchasing ice for the event.
· On April 20, 2011, firefighters participated in New Life Center's Adopt-a-Casita program. Firefighters purchased items and painted the room of families who were victims of Domestic Violence.
· On April 27, 2011, Goodyear firefighters participated in Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night which provides the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation with a donation of $100,000.
· On April 30, 2011, United Goodyear Firefighter Charities attended the Goodyear Car Show with "Old Red", our parade truck, to raise money for the Homeless Youth Connection.
· In the month of May, Goodyear firefighters donated money to participate in May Mo Mayhem in which members grew out their mustaches to raise money for the Foundation for Burns and Trauma to sponsor another child to Burn Camp.
· In June, Fire Station 185 hosted two Dinners with Firefighters that were provided to the Pet Companions of Pebble Creek raffle.
· The members also participate in Adopt-a-Park program dedicated to cleaning up Goodyear parks located near Fire Station 183 on the first Saturday morning of every month.
· On September 11, 2011, the United Goodyear Firefighter Charities conducted it's 3rd Annual 9-11 Memorial Pancake Breakfast at Fire Station 183 to commemorate the 10th Anniversary. Proceeds from the event were split between the Foundation for Burns and Trauma (Burn Camp), New Life Shelter, and Homeless Youth.