In Stage 4, industries are required to restrict water use in these ways. Your early action can help avoid further restrictions that affect us all. If you need help with these steps, call 623-932-3010 and ask for water conservation.
· Water only on Monday and Thursday. Watering may be restricted to one assigned day per week.
· Water only between 8 pm and 6 am.
· Irrigate only to 60% of base ET.
· Postpone washing sidewalks, driveways and parking lots except for dust control or sanitation.
· Wash all vehicles at commercial car washes that recycle water or postpone washing them.
· Shut off fountains and decorative water features unless they are used for indoor cooling.
· Turn off outdoor misters.
· Postpone over-seeding for winter or skip it. Wait until we have plenty of water.
· Backwash your pool to your landscaping or to a water truck for re-use.
· Food service: Serve water to customers only upon request. Post table toppers if this is not normal practice.
· Hospitality: Launder linens daily only upon request. Post notices if this is not normal practice.
· Stop using water to compact trenches.
· New home building and construction meters may be limited.
· Permits for construction may be withheld.
· Permits for occupancy may be withheld. cont.
· Construction water use will be limited and only on approval of Water Services.
· Water service may be halted intermittently within sections of the service area.
· Businesses or institutions may be required to halt operations to reduce demand.
· Water demand may be further reduced by methods determined by City Manager.