In Stage 3, businesses are required to restrict water use in these ways. Your early action can help avoid further restrictions that affect us all. If you need help with these steps, call 623-932-3010 and ask for water conservation.
· Water only on Monday and Thursday.
· Water only between 8 pm and 6 am.
· Irrigate only to 60% of base ET.
· Postpone washing sidewalks, driveways and parking lots except for dust control or sanitation. Use efficient methods.
· Wash all vehicles at commercial car washes that recycle water or postpone washing them.
· Shut off fountains and decorative water features unless they are used for indoor cooling.
· Turn off outdoor misters. Stay inside until it is cooler instead.
· Postpone over-seeding for winter or skip it. Wait until we have plenty of water.
· Backwash your pool to your landscaping or to a water truck for re-use. If you put it on your landscape, you won't need to water.
· Food service: Serve water to customers only upon request. Post table toppers to explain if this is not normal practice.
· Hospitality: Launder linens daily only upon request. Post notices if this is not normal practice.
· Stop using water to compact trenches.
· New home building may be limited.
· Construction permits will not be issued for high-water uses.
· Construction meters may be limited.
· Construction water use will be limited and only on approval of Water Services.