In Stage 2, businesses are required to help in these ways. Your prompt action can help avoid further restrictions that affect us all. If you need help taking these steps, call 623-932-3010 and ask for water conservation.
· Water at most every other day. If your address ends in an odd number, do all watering on odd-numbered dates. If your address ends in an even number do all watering on even-numbered dates.
· Water only between 8 pm and 6 am.
· Postpone washing sidewalks, driveways and parking lots except for dust control or sanitation. Use efficient methods.
· Wash all vehicles at commercial car washes that recycle water or postpone washing them.
· Do not hand-wash them.
· Shut off fountains and decorative water features unless they are used for indoor cooling.
· Turn off outdoor misters.
· Postpone over-seeding for winter or skip it. Wait until we have plenty of water.
· Backwash your pool to your landscaping or to a water truck for re-use. If you put it on your landscape, you won't need to water.
· Food service: Serve water to customers only upon request. Post table toppers to explain if this is not normal practice.
· Hospitality: Launder linens daily only upon request. Post notices if this is not normal practice.
· Stop using water to compact trenches.