Goodyear ePro - Procurement System Instructions
How to Register As a Vendor:
- Click on the Vendor Registration Login Here button, then click on the Register button. A pop-up box will appear, prompting you for the TAX ID number (or Social Security number) and Name of your company. Enter the requested information and click on Submit.
- The first section of the online registration process requests general information about your company. Complete your business information. Required fields are identified by an asterisk. After completing this screen, click on Continue Registration button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next you will be prompted to select your specific payment, shipping, and other terms, along with your company’s identification by category when you continue registration. Once you have entered your terms and categories, click on Save & Continue button to continue. Next, you will be prompted to identify the commodities and services that your company provides. **At this point you are registered with your company information. If you experience problems and choose to exit DO NOT attempt to register again. Login with your Login ID and Password that you originally set up. Then continue with modifying your information and adding Commodity Codes.
- Searching the NIGP Code. This screen is used to find and select the commodities that you can provide to the City of Goodyear. In the specific codes lookup field, type the commodity class, commodity item, or keyword that you would like to search for. *Keyword search is recommended. A list of categories is also shown. You can click on the category item code number you would like to search. The Class listing for that category is displayed. In the Class listing, click on the code number of the class you would like to search. The Item listing is displayed.
- In the keyword field, type in a keyword. Search using ANY of the criteria. Click on the Search button. All codes and descriptions containing that keyword will be displayed.
- To select a class-item commodity code, simply check the box to the left of the code to add that commodity to your registration. When you are finished, click the Save and Add More or Complete Registration button located at the bottom of the page.
- REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE! After you have successfully registered as a seller on the site, you will see a Thank You confirmation page. You will also receive email confirmation once your account has been activated. This email will contain your Login ID, Password, and Vendor #. Print a copy of this email form for your records. This information will be needed in order to access the vendor system in the future.
- If you want to return to your vendor record to add more commodities to you list, or make changes, click on the Home button. Enter your Login ID and Password and click on the Login button.
- When you first log in to the Vendor System online application, you will be greeted by name and will see a listing of options that are available to you. This is your home page within the application and it is called the Control Center.
- Click on the Seller Administration tab at the top right side of the screen. Click on the Maintain Organization Information button. From this screen you will have many options on maintaining your information. Select the necessary button to continue.
- When finished, click on the Seller tab to take you back to your home page/control center. Click on the Home button at the far left side of screen. Select Logout when finished.
Register or Log in Now!
City of Goodyear
190 N. Litchfield Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85338