Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login


Show All Answers

1. Can the City Attorney’s office represent private citizens?
2. Who does the City Attorney represent?
3. How do I make a Public Records Request for public documents?
4. What is the difference between the City Attorney and the County Attorney?
5. Where do I file a claim against the City of Goodyear?
6. How do I serve a lawsuit on the City of Goodyear?
7. Can you recommend a lawyer? I cannot afford an attorney. Will you represent me in my lawsuit?
8. Other Helpful Resources

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749