Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login


Show All Answers

1. How long does it take to process a traffic control application?
2. How do I obtain a flushing and disinfection meter?
3. Does the City require Polywrap?
4. On what days will the City take BT's on a new water main?
5. When are construction inspectors available for site inspections?
6. Whom do I call to make an appointment for a construction inspection?
7. When does the Temporary Backflow Preventor need to be certified?
8. What is the typical length of a water meter?
9. Does the City require two pressure tests on the sewer lines?
10. When do we need tack coat?

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749