Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login
Where do I turn on my utilities?
To transfer utilities into your name, a utility service application is required. Applications may be submitted online, picked up at 190 N. Litchfield Rd. (located on the southwest corner of Litchfield Rd. and Van Buren St.), or mailed out at your request by calling 623-932-3015. Please note that it will take up to three business days after submission of your utility application to get service transferred and turned on.More information

Water Services

Show All Answers

1. Where do I turn on my utilities?
2. When does my water meter get read and how?
3. Why is the water hot?
4. Where does my water come from?
5. Sometimes the water from my faucet is very cloudy. Is this harmful?
6. Why does my drinking water sometimes taste like chlorine?
7. Why is my water sometimes a different color?
8. What is hard water?
9. What is water softening?
10. Is it a good idea to periodically check my water softener?
11. Does the amount of hardness in the water system vary throughout the City?
12. When should I flush my hot water heater?
13. How do I flush my hot water heater?
14. How can I legally drain or backwash my swimming pool?
15. What are the Utility Service Providers in the Goodyear area?
16. How do I dispose of surplus or expired prescription drugs?
17. What is water waste?

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749