3. Put First Things First. We prioritize the needs of residents by creating taxpayer value and attracting economic growth such as jobs at Amazon.com, Macy's and Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
4. Think Win/Win. The young people of Goodyear need a voice, so the Youth Commission was established to gain their input and add a fresh perspective to government. We all win.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood. Goodyear is a city that seeks citizen involvement. From the Planning and Zoning Commission to the Ethics Committee, Goodyear knows the value our residents bring.
6. Synergize. We partner and collaborate for success. The Education Summit brought together our six school districts and City staff to create a plan for improving outcomes for students; and our Business Workshops will help our local business community stay competitive. See update on Business Workshop speakers on this page.
7. Sharpen the Saw. We balance City business with a family-friendly environment. An interim library is in the works and our recreation programming and family events are first-rate.