City of Goodyear, Arizona
Public Information Office
For Immediate Release: April 25, 2008
Pay Goodyear utility bills online 24/7
GOODYEAR, AZ – Beginning May 1, Goodyear residents will be able to pay utility bills online at no additional charge.
The new online billing and payment systems is available to City of Goodyear customers who live south of Interstate 10 who want to pay their water/sewer and trash bills over the internet using a credit card. Goodyear residents who live north of I-10 can pay their trash bills online, but not water/sewer bills because service for that area is provided exclusively by LPSCo.
Goodyear’s new online bill-paying system improves customer service by giving residents access to their account information online at any time, day or night, seven days a week, from the convenience of home or office. Residents no longer need to call customer service representatives for answers to standard billing and inquiry issues.
Use Goodyear’s new online service to:
- Make payments securely online using American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa – with no additional fees for using a credit card;
- See account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent and last payment received;
- Review payment history, including pending payments;
- Get consumption summary information, including meter number, last reading, billing periods, number of days in cycle, daily usage and total usage for period;
- Generate consumption summary graphs by period for the last three years in column or row view;
- See billing history, including service status, start and stop dates, and average charge based on the previous 12 months;
- Review billing statements with detailed readings and charges for specific billing periods;
- Create service summary graphs for the account’s last 12 billing amounts.
To register for Goodyear’s online bill-paying service, customers will need:
- The temporary ten digit PIN number located on the bottom left corner of the billing statement (the part of the bill customers keep for their records), and
- The utility account number, located on the top of the bill.
Registration Process is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Log on to www.goodyearaz.gov,
2. Click “Online Services,”
3. Go to the page with multiple online services. Click “Pay or view your bill online” to get to the sign-on page. The system is easy and takes customers through the registration process step-by-step.