City of Goodyear, Arizona
Public Information Office
For Immediate Release: Sept. 2, 2008
Goodyear Ballpark advertising and sponsorship programs now available
GOODYEAR, Ariz. – Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are now available on a first-come first-serve basis for the Goodyear Ballpark and Recreational Complex.
The city of Goodyear is offering a sponsorship and advertising program with flexible options for signage, media displays and on-site activations, group tickets, and other opportunities designed to exceed your advertising or corporate goals and deliver maximum value.
Top reasons to choose Goodyear Ballpark and Recreational Complex
· West Valley’s premier facility and recreational destination
· Goodyear Ballpark is host to two Major League Baseball teams
· Double your advertising exposure – reach fans of two MLB teams
· Cactus League Spring Training attracts more than 1.2 million fans and generates an economic impact of more than $310 million
· Controlled and limited ad inventory decreases message competition
· Experienced, dedicated staff on hand to meet your needs
· Signature and private accommodations for corporate outings and viewing pleasure
Whether your goal is corporate branding, driving foot traffic, generating product/message awareness or hosting a corporate function at the ballpark, the City of Goodyear can deliver a custom package to meet your needs. We look forward to discussing your advertising options and corporate outing accommodations with you. Don’t miss this opportunity to “Get in the Game.”
Visit: www.goodyearaz.gov/ballpark for pricing and inventory details.
Contact Nathan Torres, Goodyear Ballpark and Recreational Complex Manager at 623-882-7644.